Bingo Du (杜兵 /ˌɗʊːˈɓɪŋ/)
I am a Web developer for now(September, 2017), eager to improve my knowledge and skills in computer science and technology.
I am located in Wuhan, China at present, looking for opportunities to work with fanatical and smart persons, to make a difference to the world.
Programming languages I can handle:
- HTML / CSS
Web frameworks I have experiences in:
- Semantic-UI, Bootstrap
Tools I love to use:
- Vim, Spacemacs
- Chrome Developer Tools
- Bash, Oh-My-Zsh, Tmux
For interests and curiosity, I have also tried some machine learning libraries, including OpenAI Gym and Universe, Tensorflow, Keras and Caffe. I have configured and run them successfully on the Google Cloud Platform VM and AWS Instances with Tesla K80 GPU.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, feel free to drop me anything. You can also click "Contact Me" on the top right corner and send a message to me directly.
To Cultivate Interdisciplinary Pioneers and Leaders with International Vision
1: I suspended college study for personal reason from Jun, 2010 to Sep, 2011
2: Rank in the top 10 percent (full mark is 100)
3: Requirement for graduation is 160 credits
Two road diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
- Shanghai: Salesman at Ford Independent Bookstore
- Beijing and Guangde: Buddhist monk and preacher at Tiankai Temple
- Hangzhou: news translator, poetry editor at Hangzhou Net
- Hailar, Mongolia: hardhat labourer building Hailar Railway Station
- Wuhan: security man at Cambridge Property Management Company
- Wuhan: insurance agent at China Taiping Group
- Shanghai: translator and proofreader at Enlightening Translation Study
Recent records of epilepsy seizure(updating):
- 2017.09.12, 12:00 ~ 12:30
- 2017.05.06, 17:30 ~ 17:45
- 2016.06.10, 21:00 ~ 21:10
- 2016.03.30, 19:00 ~ 19:18
- 2016.02.03, 22:00 ~ 22:20
- 2015.09.23, 20:00 ~ 20:13
The actual seizure symptons will last about 30-60 seconds, then MY CONSCIOUS will go back to MY BRAIN in 10-15 minutes. It's similar to reboot a computer and restart all processes.
I am deeply interested in the human brain and general intelligence.
I have attended the Zhihu Kanshan Cup Machine Learning Competition, which requires the competitors to classify the questions into 1 ~ 5 topics. Zhihu(知乎, https://zhihu.com) is the largest Chinese Q&A site in the world, similar to Quora.
The competition starts at May 15th and mainly concerns about NLP. After some investigation, I have tried CNN and RNN with Word2vec and Keras to do the multi-label text classification. My best rank is 16th/480.
The site is: Zhihu Machine Learning Challenge 2017
Q: How do you create light by using water?
A: Clean the windows!